About the Role
The PM team at Vector is a lean organization working on the frontlines to strategize, ideate, deploy and implement features and functionalities that drive the company forward. Product Managers translate frontline needs and requirements into product strategy, roadmap and detailed requirements that are hyper-focused on business impact and customer value. Product managers are expected to gain alignment from internal and external stakeholders, and influence/partner with Engineering to ship product and make customers happy!
What You'll Do
- Deliver measurable Product Roadmap that aligns to the overarching product strategy and drive release planning and delivery efforts
- Effectively manage end-to-end feature delivery: direct user experience prototypes, author functional requirements and functional specifications, create and prioritize user stories, analyze user data to drive decisions, publish release information, drive customer adoption, and manage feature deprecation
- Own our Kiosk, Mobile SMS and Carrier products to start, and develop new mobile products and features with a view to eventually owning our entire mobile application
- Define KPIs for measuring carrier and driver adoption, tracking them and improving them over time
What We're Looking For
- Strong product management experience ideally in B2B and/or B2C
- Experience in mobile application product management
- Thrives in a startup environment, dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent listening skill and ability to motivate others
- Exceptional Customer Focus
At Vector, we know the economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment.