Vector is looking for an exceptional mobile engineer to help us build our user facing application for a wide array of our customers - who range widely along the supply chain from big box retailers and manufacturers to carrier lines. While our mobile application for Android and iOS is built on React Native, we also do a lot of work on the native platforms themselves.
If you’re an engineer who is excited about delivering a beautiful experience on iOS and Android and also using React Native, we'd love to talk with you!
- Help architect our mobile apps on both Android and iOS leveraging React Native
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of designs
- Work with designers to build UI components
- Build and test new features in existing infrastructure
- Refactor code to be compatible with new Android devices, iOS and iPhone releases
- Work with customer success to iterate and address any client facing issues
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and deploy new code to address the bottlenecks
- Collaborate with backend engineers and product to design our system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Proficiency in Android or iOS development
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Bonus: React Native, familiarity with camera functionality
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know the economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment!