We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who can own and manage the mobile release process, and work with our Engineering and DevOps team to automate mobile testing with continuous integration. As part of a small collaborative team, this is a great opportunity for someone to contribute to large parts of the system and make big contributions to help us become a collaborative platform for field service automation.
As a Software Engineer in Test at Vector, you will be working with our team of experienced engineers which includes application and platform developers. You’ll also collaborate closely with our product, mobile, and web frontend teams to deliver a world class user experience.
What You'll Do:
- Create new test plans
- Automate end to end scenarios for workflows
- Help team with mobile release cadence and assist in validation of releases
- Work with our support team to troubleshoot issues that arise from the field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Significant work experience in software quality for a commercially shipped enterprise product
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline, Computer Science preferred, but not required
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know our economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment.