Vector’s Customer Success organization is responsible for ensuring overall success of our product in the hands of our customers. Our goal is to deliver results beyond expectations, from initial engagement to go-live and through product expansion across our customers’ enterprise and the logistics ecosystem as a whole. This is a rapidly evolving space relatively new to modern technology, so balancing the day to day tactical with long-term strategic vision is paramount to our team’s success.
If you’re searching for a collaborative, supportive team working on solving some of the most challenging logistics and supply chain challenges, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
In the Customer Support Representative role, you’ll be a key individual contributor responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our customer issues, including, but not limited to:
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, problem triage or our customers’ open issues
- Communicating solutions to our customers
- Identifying and escalating potential issues as needed
- Proactively communicating and closing the loop with our customers and all stakeholders
- Assisting in customer conference calls as necessary
- Documenting issues for review
- Growing your skills in querying, reviewing, and using data to improve the process and workflow
What You'll Need to Be Successful In This Role:
- Experience within a customer-facing support role, such as helpdesk, IT support, web application or software support
- Hands-on experience with a support ticketing system (such as Zendesk, or similar)
- Ability to identify and execute improvements to support tools and processes
- Exceptional problem-resolution abilities
- Ability to multi-task while staying the course and following through on priorities
- Sense of urgency and follow-through on tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and empathy for the customer
- Ability to interface and collaborate with a broad set of people and job titles, from external clients to internal stakeholders
Our Benefits & Work Environment
- Employer Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Remote Work
- Amazing teammates & supportive culture
- Flat org structure, offering startup growth & learning paths
At Vector, we know our economy relies on ground transport. And without trucks on the road making connections - on track, on schedule - business falls behind, leading to lost time and investment. Our mission: maximize efficiency throughout the entire freight lifecycle with our mobile technology, designed to achieve faster connection times and deliver new insights for logistics businesses everywhere.
We’re helping yesterday's trucking industry rethink and modernize today's logistics environment!